WHY CHOOSE ACCG?
- For more than 30 years, we have been providing high quality, person-centred health and social care to the African Caribbean community. We are here to ensure the well being of our members in Manchester, Trafford and the surrounding areas.
- We strive to offer our services at affordable rates for our community, while never compromising on quality and safety standards.
- We are proud of the links we have built up with partner organisations over the years and we embrace collaborative working to expand the range of services we can offer.
- Our staff are all fully trained in health and social care and are kept up-to-date with specialised training courses and changes in legislation. We offer excellent career opportunities throughout the organisation and are committed to staff development.
- Our luncheon club provides a friendly, welcoming environment where members can meet up with friends old and new. Activities and social events help everyone to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- We offer an open and transparent service, overseen by our elected Board of Directors, involving members in the planning of our services.
- We provide our service to the whole family, not just the person being cared for, supporting everyone involved. Increasingly, we also work with younger people, supporting them with developing their life skills.
- We provide information and advice services enabling families to have greater choice and control to support their health and wellbeing needs.
- We offer a remote telecare monitoring service to allow older people to remain safe and independent in their own homes, providing peace of mind for carers.
- We are fortunate to be able to call on our team of dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers who support us in maintaining our high quality services.
- Our future plans include expanding our services to more users in more locations.
The African Caribbean Care Group (ACCG) is affiliated to major voluntary organisations and recognised by NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities within Greater Manchester. The ACCG is a registered Charity No: 1028464 and a company Limited by Guarantee No: 2802745.