Salary: £17,290 p.a. pro rata
Hours: 25 hours per week
Term: 3 Years Fixed Term
With funding from the Reaching Communities Fund we are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Activity Co-ordinator to join the ACCG a registered charity providing health and social care services in Manchester.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and experienced to be part our team and create a varied and stimulating programme of activities that will enhance service users mental and physical wellbeing.
About the role
- You will develop, plan and implement meaning full activities while taking into consideration the needs and wishes of individuals.
- You will encourage participation of service users, staff members and volunteers
- You will ensure that the service delivered promotes the independence, dignity, rights and choices of the people with whom we work.
- You will supervise and participate in group activities.
- You will organise and promote themed events based on special days, dates and traditions.
- Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification is essential
- Experience of working with and supporting older people providing an activities-based service
- Good verbal communication / language skills
- Ability to prepare, record and complete all relevant documents for service users and colleagues in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain accurate records within an electronic database
- Good IT skills including MS Word, MS Outlook and familiarity with web browsing.
- Experience of working with statutory and voluntary organisations.
Return Completed Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s not accepted.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st May 2021
Interview Date: 1st June 2021